Motorsports & Racing
GMT Motorsports: Street Tuning, Autocross, Spec Race-Class Car Builds & Vintage Prepared Race Cars. What ever you drive, how-ever you want to drive it…
- Complete Race Car Construction
- Custom Shift & Pedal Cluster Fabrication
- Custom Machined Parts In Steel, Aluminum or Stainless
- Purpose Suspension Fabrication
- Mig, Tig and Gas Welding
- Corner Weighting & Balance
- Race Suspension Consulting & Design
- Chassis Setup & Spec Build Services
- Race Clutches
- Transmission Rebuilding and Repairs /Custom Ratios /Limited slip differential installed
- Custom Race Engines
1987 Carrera Brumos Clone Built to Spec as a Street Legal Track Weapon.
Spec 911 Race Car Custom Built by GMT.
Dyno-Testing of Spec 911 Racer - Fully Tuned!
1960 DKW Chassis Powered by a Type 1 VW Motor - Crafted by Blake Veins of GMT.
1960 DKW Chassis Powered by a Type 1 VW Race Motor being Assembled.
1960 DKW Chassis and Motor Ready for Installation.
1973 BMW CSL 3.0 Restoration Race Car - Jagermeister Tribute Race Car Built by GMT!
1973 BMW CSL 3.0 Jagermeister Tribute Race Racing at Leguna Seca.
#36 - Ron’s Federspiel Place’s First in Class at Portland International Raceway’s Columbia River Classic’s SOVREN Race in Early September 2011.
#36 -Ron Federspiel's 1960's Crusader Race Car - Powered by a VW Type 1 "GMT Special" Engine.
1964 BMW 1800 TiSA Race Car - Built and Tuned by GMT
High-Compression BMW M10 Motor for the 1800 Tisa Race Car.
GMT's 1964 BMW 1800 TiSA Racing at Grass Valley, OR.