Restoration Services by GMT
Specializing in Early Porsche & Classic European Sports-cars. German Master Tech offerers a variety of specialized restorations and preservation services from the A la Cart to Complete Chassis Tear-down-&-Ground-up Vehicle Restorations.
Tim Morris & his team at German Master Tech’s greatest joy is delivering Factory-fresh Vintage Porsche’s and other European Classics to our enthusiast and excited customers!
We are enriched by our customers’ varied experiences and backgrounds. They range from the first time owner to major collectors who are rounding out their collections with a historic or period correct enthusiast vehicle.
As a customer, we encourage your input and special requests. You will have access to your vehicle during the build process and are encouraged to shop-by. You will enjoy a cordial working relationship with all members of the staff, and you will take pride in the finished result for many years to come.
GMT is fully dedicated to you and your restorations project.
- Period-correct sorting, repairs & rebuilding practices. (Honoring the true history of the vehicle is important during all of our servicing.)
- Vintage/European chassis and component repair/diagnosis (brakes, suspension, cures for special problems, noises & other ailments old cars develop over the years)
- Parts restoration/fabrication/duplication & resourceful solutions to obsolete parts
- Harness repair/fabrication and electrical repair
- Maintenance program for collector cars (everything needed to keep an older car safe, preserved and reliable– including winter storage)
GMT’s restoration specialist, Jonathan Rall, was trained by Tim in the fine arts of show winning restorations. Recent wins include:
Best of class, Porsche, Forest Grove Concourse D Elegance.
Best of class, Short wheel base 911, Concourse on the Aves in Carmel, CA
Best of class, Early Post-war Micro car – Legends of the Autobahn